For all of you Call of Duty gamers out there, the wait is almost over! Coming November 9, 2010, the biggest action series of all time returns. Call of Duty: Black Ops is an entertainment experience that will take you to conflicts across the globe, as elite Black Ops forces fight in the deniable operations and secret wars that occurred under the veil of the Cold War. Call of Duty: Black Ops will be available foe Xbox 360, Playstations 3, Wii and Nintendo DS.
AN EPIC SINGLE-PLAYER CAMPAIGN
The hallmark intensity of Call of Duty returns with an epic single-player campaign that takes players deep behind enemy lines as an elite Black Ops soldier engaging in covert warfare, classified operations, and explosive conflicts across the globe.
- ZOMBIES RETURN! The fan favorite co-op mode made famous in Call of Duty: World at War is back as you and up to 3 friends use a multitude weapons to fend off endless waves of blood-thirsty Zombies. Fight to survive in one of the most thrilling and critically-acclaimed co-op experiences in gaming. Stay tuned as the mystery behind Zombies unravels…
- Combat Training allows you to play against enemy controlled AI with your friends, online and split-screen.
AN INCREDIBLY DEEP MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE
Expanding on the series’ ultimate multiplayer experience, Call of Duty: Black Ops takes competitive play to new heights. Expect the fast-paced, action-packed combat you love with more features than ever before:
- Earn in-game COD Points that work like currency to purchase equipment, attachments, perks, and new customization options. This gives you the freedom to purchase what you want, when you want.
- All new Killstreaks such as Napalm Strikes, the remote controlled explosive device (RC Car), and controllable helicopters.
- Put your COD Points on the line with all-new Wager Matches. Compete for one of the top three spots in four custom game modes that test your nerves and weapon skills.
- Customize the look of your soldiers with a variety of face paints, gun camos, and equipment options.
- Use the brand new Theater Mode to show off your most epic kills. Edit and upload gameplay videos for the world to see what you’re made of.
- Jump into Combat Training and hone your tactics offline against A.I. bots in both Free-For-All and Team Deathmatch game modes.
And for you hardened gamers out there, Call of Duty: Black Ops has two special edition packages available: Hardened and Prestige Editions.screen shots and videos courtesy of: callofduty.com and youtube